87 Keys Mechanical Keyboard for Mac & Win
K870T houses 87 keys and make use of each space. You have full arrow keys, and other basic keys for sure. It’s designed for both Mac and Wins system, simply press button to switch between the system. This size saves lots of desktop space, giving your right hand and mouse more space, whether you are working, gaming or daily use, it will perform perfectly. Small in the appearance but big inside.
Bluetooth Wireless/Wired Mode, Connect Up to 3 Devices
Designed with Bluetooth mode and wired dual mode, you have more choices. Bluetooth3.0 is stable and strong enough to ensure 10 meters transmission distance. It can connect up to 3 devices at the same time, simply press FN+Q/W/E to exchange between devices, easy to use and suitable for both work and game. Moreover, the wired mode will also charge the keyboard at the same time, a cool function and time-saver indeed.
N-Key Rollover and Built-in 2000mAh Battery
This model is programmed to be N-key rollover in wired mode. The keys won’t conflict with each other. Save you from trouble while playing a game. Built-in large capacity battery ensures long time use without falling behind. Without the backlit on, it can last about 100 hours. With backlit on, it lasts about 8 hours. Charge it to full only takes about 4 hours, and the standby time is about 200 hours maximum.
Ergonomics Design & 18 RGB Light Effects
The keyboard are designed with rubber feet to be more suitable for typing habits. You won’t feel tired even after long time using it. 18RGB light effects are classic and neat, freely adjust the brightness and light speed. The double-shot injection keycaps are wear-resistant and more transparent, DIY your desktop even at night.
Innovative Roller Button Control
The keyboard is designed with a roller button in between to control volume and lights to facilitate operation. With a type-c cable, it offers steady transmission. The cable and keyboard is separated as well, wise design to use in wireless mode.
Key Functions Guide
For Mac System
- F1=decrease screen brightness
- F2=increase screen brightness
- F3=call out screen of all the running apps
- F4=previous song
- F6=next song
- F8=decrease volume
- F9=increase volume
For Win System
- FN+F5=previous song
- FN+F7=next song
- Press FN+S=WIN system change
- Press FN+A=MAC system change
Tips About Bluetooth Connecting
- FN+P: The keyboard will be ready to pair with devices after pressing the button (make sure the button on the keyboard is ON).
- Press FN+Q/W/E to pair with your three devices. When it’s completed, press FN+P again, the backlight of P key will blink until the pairing process is done.
- FN+PS: Long press for 3 seconds to clear the light effects or Bluetooth devices information to reset to factory mode.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Instruction Manual